Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On a Clear Day You Can See Tomorrow

Hmmm... a test to study for in every class. Now ya see why I never go anywhere? Now, a question I've been posing to myself- It's a big one. How do I feel about betrayal? Perhaps before I ask the question I should pose a more important preliminary one: What is betrayal- a general or relative term? I mean, some betrayal is obvious, blatant. But other, given the person's personality, are just expected- so is it really betrayal or were they just being themselves? Take my recent situation, A woman (maybe girl in this case) whom I called friend for years now had a situation blow up and the many cover ups (aka lies) she had been telling came to the light. Now, when I sit back and look at our relationship, all the negative things that closer friends and family had been telling me about her became so real, so clear to me. In the year of 2007, I can't even remember ONE time she asked the simple question of "how are you?"!!! So, when at the end of 2007, the not so innocent little personality of hers emerged, should I have really been surprised??

No comments:

Post a Comment