Monday, July 28, 2008

Hello, My Name is Honey and I...am...a CrackBerry

I am ultra addicted to my new phone. I pick it up to check for messages (which I always have) constantly. I have sometimes long and asinine conversations on my Black Berry messenger; and I wouldn't have it any other way. I get tons of calls and try to only let a few slip to voice mail. And, even still, only to see my voicemail icon pop up. LOL. I can't wait to leave the country and use all the gadgets on it. It's really sad actually. Speciously drawing me in with all its features, I have ignored many a face-to-face convos with B-list friends to play Brick Breaker on my phone. Is it just me, am I the only one? I say no, the link below from Forbes shows that many people have become "connection junkies" in today's society. That makes me smile. Perhaps not only misery, but addiction also loves company :-)


http://www.forbes.com/2008/06/15/cellphone-addiction-iphone-tech-wireless08-cx_wt_0616addict_slide_14.html?thisSpeed=30000

No comments:

Post a Comment