Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mesmerized

So, the commitment talk came about yesterday... I think I am happy with the results :-) Considering that I am one of those few women left that are scared of commitment (lol), and I am not actively chasing after the "M" word, what he said pleased me. However, I know there is another side to it. Whenever a man want all of the content of the word "girlfriend" but doesn't want to get anywhere near the label, it's a problem... I'm no fool. But I don't like titles either, so I can't complain...

I am just so used to having my roster of men filled- I mean Filled. Not in a sexual way (ewww) just with many different types: A baller (No really he plays in the NFL), a world traveller (lol he's so rude and spoiled), My island guy (Bermudian men ha), My suit and tie (so professional), my thug (ha "Soldier" is his theme song) and a few others...

This guy though, this man, he makes me want to drop them all, and I have basically. I mean yes, they still call, but the only person I want to spend time with, the only person I make time for, is him... Putting all my eggs in one basket?- so unlike me. Hopefully I don't end up with a basket full of empty shells in the end.

Pink flag...

No comments:

Post a Comment