Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Yea...Scratch That Last Post

Ha, I am still a female after all! lol. I am asking that my last post be disregarded. I do still have that weak feminine quality of overestimating a romantic situation at times. Yes, we care for each other... a lot.. But that's all it is- just good friends or something of the sort? He still has his "toys" and I have mine. Though, I'd be lying if I said my attitude toward them hasn't changed. They are great, but I'm tired of having my roster full, I need something more constant. Not necessarily exclusive but, just that the affections we have for each other are just that- for each other. I don't want to share the feelings with his other females or with any my male friends. This is growing to be a headache... Or maybe I just think too much and over analyze?

No comments:

Post a Comment