Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"The Other" is No Longer So Foreign...

A wonderful conversation with *.*.* today, made me feel totally guilty about the previous conversation with *. Yes, my opinions on her and he will probably never change, but I do see that there is a bit more to her than what people talk about, than what she is known for. I enjoyed the conversation- not only long but genuine. No, I don't think she and I are on the same level, but it is not my job to judge her. If * wasn't so interested in her, I probably wouldn't even care about her infamous flaws. She's sweet and we laugh at the same thing at times.
Crazy crazy crazy.... These emotions of mine. It is not her fault- I keep reciting this to myself, so that I can separate her from the situation...

It's hard.

Lord, grace me with forgiveness and peace on this issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment