Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Tat or Not to Tat, That is The ?

I really think I want a tattoo... but of what. I actually want two. One small one right near my ***** and one around my hips or up my side. I am, admittedly, a bit scared of the sensation, but I hear that you get used to it. Besides, certain pain gives me a rush. The major hindrance is, surprisingly, that one Bible verse:

Leviticus 19:28 – “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

Should I take this verse literally? Or, is this symbolism for something else? I really could use some advice on this. However, many of my friends have tattoos,s o would they be good sources? hmm...

In the mean time I'll have my friend give me Henna tats in both places lol :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment