Monday, November 3, 2008

Free Flow

I Love hearing Obama speak and the rally was everything that it should have been expectations were exceeded.


The hair has grown MUCH in these stupid braids. Thank goodness I have great friends and sisters to assist in their removal lol.

I am tired but not. Perhaps it was the late nap.

Heard more good things about the Storm today...

Church was great. Exactly what I needed to hear.

Family time was wonderful as well

A cordial conversation occurred. Not sure about the ending though lol.

Did I already mention that Breakfast At Tiffany's is a "GREAT" movie?

Diamonds are a girl's bestfriend is stuck in my head. But I do sing it ever so well. lol.

I am going home next weekend...

Haha @ the various synonyms for the word great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment