Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nymphomaniac


Yes, I'm sure the first thing that popped into your head was quite inappropriate, and guess what? You're right. There's nothing more I can say except that I.am.addicted. To pleasure.


Food-gasms. Shoe-gasms. Fashion-gasms. Heck even grade-gasms. I love it. I mean goodness, who doesn't love a good gasm? Me, though, I think I represent the extreme of the continuum. I know there are support groups for this sort of thing, but I'm not sure that I want to be cured... I am not a shop-a-holic as of yet- okay let me stop lying, I am a recovered shop-a-holic. It's just that feeling you get when you find that perfect Burberry trench coat or that distressed brown leather bomber, the price is irrelevant. "You gotta have em'. You're glad you got em'." I get this rush, this ecstasy when I find the right pair of shoes. I'm approaching climax when I see them, but when I slip them on my feet with perfect outfit, there's nothing that can bring down my high. I fiend for that high- who would want to be cured of such a wonderful relief from reality?


As for food, I think anyone that knows me is aware of my love affair with food. Hello Lovvvahhhss ::glances lovingly at the raw broccoli and carrots::... Food-gasms are produced exteriorly, but radiate through your body from the inside out. You inhale the aroma of a delicious portion of manicotti. The scent arouses your tongue, almost as if you're already tasting it... When the actual food finally reaches your taste buds, it's beautiful.it's organic.it's divine. It's a gasm! Once you swallow the tasty morsels, they cause a chain reaction and hence the gasm-effect.

You may think I am crazy after reading this- you might just be right. For now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment