Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Voter

He's Sweet, Tall, an ex-ball player (lol so typical for me). He's back in school but already has a degree. Gorgeous eyes, hair. Smooth skin. Intelligent and funny... Clever? Not sure yet.

He has Baggage. I wonder if his...

I am no good for him right now. I am not the type to ask people to wait because I'm impatient myself. I need time to heal from my own situation, then I will be happy to extend my heart to another. Right now, it's unavailable.

I think he's a "we" man though. I mentioned marriage and children AND a time limit just to scare him off, and he didn't get scared! He said, "I'll help you out with that."

Lol I smiled, but kept my girlish giggle to myself. He was attempting to charm me and, thanks to recent situations, It was avoided. It simply flipped on a switch in my mind. I'm no rookie in this game, just had to regain my footing. Those eyes might get me though, I'm a sucker for intense pretty eyes.

Maybe he really is "innocent" we'll see. The issue, however, is that I was always did prefer dirty boys. Half the fun is in cleaning them up :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment