Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lovely People in Korea

This picture makes me smile... Gotta love a shot with the star of the show (-:



This is a great shot of my beautiful Korean friends and I at the studio, right before one of Pinnacle's shows. I really enjoyed those two. The great thing about girl talk is that you don't always need to speak the other's language to understand it. :) And d*mn what a tan I had lol

The Korean music scene is actually pretty fabulous!


Anna is so photogenic. One of the sweetest women you can meet. She and I have fun hanging out and going to performances together :) Not only is she pretty, she can sing her heart out!

This is the endless fruit platter they served in Club Answer. I realize it doesn't fall in the "people" category but it was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment