Thursday, December 2, 2010

So... I Wish I Knew My Hair Type

I am on a healthy, natural hair care journey (attempting to be on one anyway), and I can't figure out my hair type. I know  I know you need a full head pic to give me my hair type. However, this is a small section of my hair in a ponytail, do these curls look 3C to you? My shrinkage is something serious. Ugh.

Anyway, I'd like to develop a solid growth regimen but the wealth of information available is MORE than overwhelming. I sort of have one, but not really. *SIGH* Someone mail me a hooded dryer!


I feel like I'm a majority 4a/b, mixed with a small amount of 3c. I'm not sure. The tighter curl pattern is my current one I suppose. The other 2 were taken earlier this year, when there was still some BKT in my hair.






2 comments:

  1. I get what you mean, don't know my hair type either and right now I'm looking to increase volume of my hair, although it's not natural, it's relaxed.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your reply. I'm about to post a few more and see who can help me out lol. Subscribing to your blog too, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete