Monday, May 23, 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long

Hello Loovvaahhsss :-) So sorry that I haven't written in a while. I actually have a bunch to upload on my computer. Typical of my health in Seoul, I am actually sick again :-( I figure I can use this down time (wait, is it really downtime if I'm writing this from work?) to update you all with that's been going on. This will just be a short post, regarding my hair. I am pretty happy with the growth and length retention. No lie, it's HARD work, but every time I wash, and see the difference, it's worth it. These most recent pictures are from a co-wash I did on 5-22-2011. I still need to find a way to combat my shedding, but for the most part, all is well. Natural hair rocks!

Although, I still can't figure out how I got all these crazy colors in my head (lol). I've never dyed my hair, not once. Enjoy the album:  Natural Hair Update

No comments:

Post a Comment